Appraisal Experts is a leading provider of real estate appraisal services in the Southeastern Michigan market. We are seeking motivated, organized, and diligent candidates for the position of Order Coordinator. The position requires strong communication, client account management, organizational planning, and other administrative support skills. Additional details regarding the job responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
- Maintain office order schedule
- Answer / direct all incoming calls and emails
- Process, assign and oversee open orders through completion/delivery
- Update and track all open orders using multiple online platforms
- Facilitate the order process between our clients and appraisers
- Manage client relationships and communication
- Maintain organized office space & files
- Maintain and administer office policies and procedures (as necessary)
- Maintain client accounts, including any required registrations
- Assisting in monthly billing
- Compile and submit appraiser performance reports
- Provide a variety of general office and administrative support functions for the company
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional office atmosphere
- Experience with CRM web platforms (preferred)
- Experience with QuickBooks (preferred)
- Advanced skills in various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively and achieve results without close supervision
- Innovative and creative thinker, with a positive attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; with the ability to establish effective working relationships
- Organized individual, with excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and able to change priorities quickly and work effectively under deadlines
Integrity & Values – Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
Interpersonal Confidence – Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
Adaptability – Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
Managing Processes – Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow.
Organizational Ability – Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
Appraisal Experts of Michigan
4 Parklane Blvd, Suite 350
Dearborn MI 48126
Please submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org